This year’s Super Duper Challenge Finals were amazing! We couldn’t do it without all of you, and our thanks will never be enough! This year’s Finals were won by Clayton Naylor (who
We will keep these leaderboards updated weekly so you can see where you stand, and root for your favorites! Please keep in mind that the store you qualify at will be contacting you when it comes time
SUBMARINE HOUSE RULES
SUPER DUPER CHEESESTEAK CHALLENGE
- • Qualifications for semi-finals: January 30 – April 2, 2017
- • Semi-finals: April 6 – 13, 2017 (dates and locations to be announced)
- • Finals: April 22, 2017 at 1pm at the Huber Heights location
- • Must be 18 or older to participate and in good health.
- • Each contestant must execute and waiver and release of liability before participating.
- • Contestant must inform Submarine House employee at time of ordering that they wish to take the challenge.
- • Store employee must administer the timer and select area for customer to sit during contest.
- • Store manager on duty is responsive for decisions on any and all disputes at each participating Submarine House. The managing member of 7850 Limited Liability Company has the ultimate decision making authority related to all disputes regardless of location.
- • Contestant must consumer 16″ Super Duper Philly Cheesesteak with “The Works” in 16 minutes or less.
- • Entire sub must be consumed including all contents that fall from sub during consumption and must not be regurgitated for a minimum of five minutes after finishing the sub.
- • Contestants may only qualify at one store. If a qualifier attempts to qualify again at another location, they will be disqualified from the competition.
- • Each qualifying entrant is responsible for providing their contact information to the store before leaving.
- • Employees and their immediate family are not eligible to participate.
- • All contestants successfully completing the challenge, will receive their sub for FREE and a Submarine House T-shirt. The top 10 times at each location qualify for the Semi Finals.
- • All 9 qualifying contestants must return on the designated date and time if they wish to try to become a finalist.
- • All Semi Finalists will compete at the same time and the store winner will be the first to completely consume a 16″ Super Duper Cheesesteak with “The Works.” The winner must completely consume their sub within 16 minutes.
- • The fastest time in the Semi Finals will win the store championship and receive a special T-shirt and trophy.
- • The finals event will be held on April 22, 2017, at 1pm at the Huber Heights location.
- • The 9 Semi Finalists winners shall wear their store champion’s shirt.
- • All finalists will compete at the same time and the winner will be the first to completely consume a 16″ Super Duper Cheesesteak with “The Works.” The winner must complete their sub within 16 minutes.
- • A panel of judges will preside over the competition and the panel’s majority decisions are final.
- • The Champion will receive $1,000, a Champion’s Shirt, trophy, and their name engraved in the Champion’s Belt. The belt and the winner’s photo to be displayed at the store they qualified from until next year’s competition.
VIOLATIONS OF ANY RULES MAY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION AND IS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGING MEMBER OF 7850 LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE $10,000 CHEESESTEAK CHALLENGE PRIZE
$10,000 first prize will be randomly selected from all the
The annual “Super Duper Cheesesteak Challenge” has started across the Miami Valley at every Submarine House, proceeds of which this year go to the Pink Ribbon Girls. January 30th was the first day