SUBMARINE HOUSE RULES SUPER DUPER CHEESESTEAK CHALLENGE
Eat the 16″ Super Duper Cheesesteak in 16 minutes to qualify.
Qaulifiers receive their SUPER DUPER Cheesesteak FREE and the official Challenge Winner’s T-shirt
- • Qualifications for semi-finals: March 5 – May 18, 2018
- • Semi-finals: May 21 – June 3, 2018 (dates and locations to be announced)
- • Finals: June 9, 2018 @ 5pm at the Centerville location
- • Must be 18 or older to participate and in good health.
- • Each contestant must execute and waiver and release of liability before participating.
- • Contestant must inform Submarine House employee at time of ordering that they wish to take the challenge.
- • Store employee must administer the timer and select area for customer to sit during contest.
- • Store manager on duty is responsible for decisions on any and all disputes at each participating Submarine House store. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the managing member of 7850 Limited Liability Company has the ultimate decision making authority related to all disputes for any Submarine House Franchise.
- • Contestant must consume 16″ Super Duper Philly Cheesesteak with “The Works” in 16 minutes or less.
- • Entire sub must be consumed including all contents that fall from sub during consumption and must not be regurgitated for a minimum of five minutes after finishing the sub.
- • Contestants may only qualify at one store. If a qualifier attempts to qualify again at another location, they will be disqualified from the competition.
- • Each qualifying entrant is responsible for providing their contact information to the store before leaving.
- • Employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
- • All contestants successfully completing the challenge, will receive their sub for FREE and a Submarine House T-shirt. The top 10 times at each location qualify for the location Semi Finals.
- • All ten qualifying contestants must return on the designated date and time if they wish to try to become a finalist.
- • All Semi Finalists will compete at the same time and the store winner will be the first to completely consume a 16″ Super Duper Cheesesteak with “The Works.” The winner must completely consume their sub within 16 minutes.
- • The fastest time in the Semi Finals will win the store championship and receive a special T-shirt & trophy.
- • The finals event will be held on June 9, 2018, at 5pm at the Centerville location.
- • The 9 store winners shall wear their store champion’s shirt.
- • All finalists will compete at the same time and the winner will be the first to completely consume a 16″ Super Duper Cheesesteak with “The Works.” The winner must completely consume their sub within 16 minutes.
- • A panel of judges, appointed by 7850 LLC, will preside over the competition and the panel’s majority decisions are final.
- • The Champion will receive $1,000, a Champion’s Shirt, trophy, and their name engraved in the Champion’s Belt.
VIOLATIONS OF ANY RULES MAY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION AND IS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGING MEMBER OF 7850 LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY..
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE $10,000 CHEESESTEAK CHALLENGE PRIZE
A $10,000 prize will be randomly selected at the finals event from all the registrations from all nine submarine house locations, entered from March 5 – June 8, 2018. The drawing will be held on June 9, 2018 at the Centerville location. The winner need not be present to win. You must be 18 or over to register. Entries are limited to one entry per person per day.
An entry and drawing for a $1000 prize will be held the day of the finals on June 9, 2018 at the Centerville location. The drawing winner will be selected during the concert. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. You must be 18 or over to register. Entries are limited to one entry per person.
Employees of Submarine House, their advertising agency or any local media outlets and their immediate families are not eligible to win. No purchase is necessary to enter. This sweepstakes is sponsored by the 7850 Limited Liability Company, 45 Ridgeview Circle, Milan, OH, 44846. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes. The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
Winners will be contacted by the information provided on the entry form within ten (10) days of the drawing. Winners must collect their prize within thirty (30) days from the date notified. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited. In order to claim the prize, winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and to execute a publicity release agreeing to the sponsor’s use of the winner’s name and likeness for advertising purposes. Void where prohibited.
Leave a Reply